Sunday, January 4, 2009

Love...


By Mochamad Ismail
Love. Do we really need love? What happen when somebody never been loved? Is he/she getting crazy? I don't know the answer. But we can guess with a fact in life if seeing people like that "no love". If we see in a movie, usually people never been loved are crazy and sick. No mercy, don't have sympathy to help, care, or to share to other about life and togetherness.

Let's say if we educate children with no love, when they grow up they will live in lonely, feel hardness of heart, never care and share. They think life is themself.

Hitler, could be an example of somebody with no love in life. When a woman and the only love him he will do anything to get it (based on the story).

I love my wife, my children, my parents , my family... I love people, kindly people. Can I love bad people like corruptor, thief, drunker, or gambler? I'm not sure I can. It's naturally, right? So we just love good people, as good as our family we know each other. What about if our family do something bad and in prisoned. Do you still love them?

The true love come from the deep inside of our heart. When my children do something bad off course I still love him and will do anything to help him to avoid from bad things. I will hug him with love to aware him that life is too precious to fullfil with bad behaviour.

So, love depends on with whom we related. It's from the most people. I'm sure there are people never care about relationship. What they think is the honesty, the truth, the law, the regulation... He/she can love everybody from any nations and any level of society. Can get along with everybody over the world no matter the behaviour. He/she just give loves!

Image Source: Dreamstime

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP