Sunday, January 4, 2009

Attracking love into our life


By: Mochamad Ismail
Can do we live without love? The answer is off course “can” but there must be something wrong there. If I ask you another question. Can a tree live without water? The answer is “can”. But have you ever seen a dried tree, without leaves, live but no leaves only a few leaves on the sticks.

I think the example above is just the same with human who live without love.

Now, exactly there are some people could not know how to attract love into their life. Sometimes, very difficult for them to express their feeling, their character, their desire to people.

I think the basic problem is not how to express but how open your mind to people. We don’t have to express what we feel. Just do what we think good, what we think useful to others. Don’t be a closed person. I think it’s the law of relationship in society. The law of having love. The more we open, the more they will close to you. Off course the open thinking what I mean is not talking something bad. Not make a bad gossip about someone. People don’t like that, right? So, be open personality is the good way.

Another good way is having positive outlook. Sometimes is not easy to be a person like this. Always have a positive thinking to anybody. But as long as I know from “expert” in some book or from magazine it’s the best way in relationship. Not just in social relationship but also in business relationship that a positive thinking has a power. A power to do everything without feeling afraid, without feeling doubtful. And the result is our capability will better and maximum.

Last but not least. Before we get, we give first. From our religion say the same. Give first, we’ll get more. I think it’s a promise from God. And people also aware it. If somebody give something you like, you‘ll think you’ll give back even more. In my religion, if you give one, you’ll get ten times. How lucky, isn’t it?

I hope what I write above could be useful especially for me. What I write doesn’t mean I’m better in relationship it’s just what I feel and from some friends told me.

Image Source: Dreamstime

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP