Monday, January 5, 2009

Communication of a couple


By: Mochamad Ismail
What is the most important aspect of relationships. Is it the same hobbies, the same religion, or the same prefession? What make us can keeping good relationship. Honesty, getting along or never fighting? Is it the important aspects?

For me, the first thing what we must aware is a communication of each other, tell what you feel, talk frankly what the matters. With respect each other everything will be all right, and healthy relationship is not something odd in our life.

What I write above are what happen to myself with my wife. Almost everyday after office and before going bed or when get dinner we talk everything happen at my office or hers, talk about our children’s need, about household, society, neighbor, whatever which bad or good things we talk about. Off course some distraction can happen when I’m tired there is something I don’t agree, my anger flare up. But there is something good on me is after the anger is stop, I forget it and everything goes on as nothing happen at all. My wife knows that, so when I’m in a big angry she always keep silent. After everything is ok we talk again.

What I always told to my wife is we both have bad and good character, nothing perfect. So, when I was angry please remember my good things, so do you. If you see the bad things only our fighting will never stop till we divorce.

Off course what we should not forget is honesty. How best our communication but no honesty inside communication is useless. Our life is not a politic stage. With talking and honesty I think everything happen will go right.

Any other opinions? You can write down on a comment below. Cheers…

Image Source: Dreamstime

1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 13, 2009 at 5:37 PM  

For me, one thing that is very important in a relationship is the FRIENDSHIP.. If the couple could maintain the friendship they have, then everything will fall into places.. It's not as if that you are a couple, you should always act like one, I mean do the things like friends do.. That's one thing that the communication and the bond between the two of you develop into stronger one.. Then combined with trust and respect.. Without them, I don't think the relationship will work out..

  © Blogger template Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP