Thursday, December 11, 2008

Feel down?

By: Mochamad Ismail
Have you got experience when you feel down and nobody cares? It feels hurt, you know! I have no idea what the matters come from. The real matter or just feeling. sometimes we don't need the answer, right? What we need is somebody want to listen what we feel inside. Tell everything we feel, and he/she just listen. not more.

It's been a common that when we success on something lets say our job is successful and get reward. It's like the ants and sugar, everybody will get to close with you. I don't know exactly is it right or no? I just tell from my experience and friend's telling.

So, what we have to do finally is be your own self of everything. Never ask ready or not. It's like swimming. Don't jump to the river if you can not swim. Because on the water you can not count on anybody to survive. They them self don't want to sink, right? Just that's it the solution.

Last but not least. I don't want to think it's a cruel world. Not at all! There are stil wonderful lifes outside there I can find. Find it!!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP