Saturday, December 6, 2008

More money more happiness. Is it right?


By: Mochamad Ismail
In any era, everybody wishfully has more money, even much more, and more. Try to get it by any efforts. Sometimes we forget that we should care healthy, family, children, social neighbor, and the most important that is we forgot about the essence of the effort itself.

Is money the goal?

If we've already had much money. We have fulfilled our need, family need, children need, and everything we need. Everything we wish we can make it true.

Do you think a happiness will be together forever...?

What do we feel if we don't have money? Do you think we can survive from the reality in life that children need money to go to school, family need money for food, for recreation and any other need for a house keeping. Aren't we happy with this? off course not! Do we feel sad, angry of just keep calm? Experience is the answer.

Sometimes we don't realize. We don't care! As long as it can earn more money just do it. Well, I know there are many people think that money can make a happiness. By having much money, we're not worried in life.

I'm precisely worried with money I have. If my natural desirability is very strong and I can't control it. My life will be broken up. The contrary, if I can control my natural desirability, and use my money for something good, such as helping people, helping social foundation or children education. The happiness will be mine.

So, happiness is not from Money, but for what money you use. For good or bad things. And what you feel inside is the answer, isn't it?

But,... what about the thief or robber. What they do is something like a profession. They think it's a job. Are they happy?

If I got mistakes, you can give me some comment below...

Source image: Dreamstime

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP