Sunday, June 29, 2008

People’s character in relationships



By Mochamad Ismail
The social relationship especially what I felt in my social living has changed. The materialistic orientation and individualistic characters become the most characters and…I think it can be a culture unconsciously. Sometimes I thought why it is happened to people around me, Indonesian. Whereas Indonesia is the country where its people are so hospitable and friendly, has the faith of religion. It’s the very thing what the world recognizes about Indonesian.

Is it because of global technology which the culture of one country can influence another? What I mean a culture of one country not definitely suitable to another. A culture of American people is not suitable with a culture of Indonesian, isn’t it?

What about the religion they believed. We believed. I believed. Characters obviously could be stronger than a faith of religion. Smartness, cleverness, richness, could change the role of religion. Why? Never let the character is above of the religion. Never let the richness, the smartness, the cleverness are above the religion. Never! The Religion must control the character.

Who indeed make us successful in career? In business? Who? The answer is our inner heart.

You know what, I’m not the man who always tell my matters to people even to my close friends. But it’s not only mine but people’s matters. I don’t want to bring something sad or something bad to to you. At least better I just go away to find something fresh like going to movie and come back when my feeling and my mind is refresh.

I don’t have any friend in other country to share about this matter. If talking about cultures. What I thought is any places on earth just have the same matters with relationship. It is universal matters of human being. Is it right?

In the deep of my heart, I still hope there must be a change that one day we can keep good relationships with love along with religion loyalty. No matters status, no matters rich or poor, no matters the folks, no matters the nations. I hope…

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP