Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Let's share about love and relationship

By Mochamad Ismail
Hallo world...! Through this blog I'd like to tell and share about the experiences of mine or yours or from people about relationship or love.

What make me think that we can share whereas we are from different nation, different culture?

People around the world are united in one universal matters, universal life that is love and relationship. Nobody doesn't need love and relationship except the crazy one. Remember the movie "Hannibal"? The devil man who can kill people and eat them. He doesn't need love and relationship. Although in the main character is a Doctor, but for the love and relationship he is nothing. Is it happened in a real world? No, no, no don't let it happen...

I never think something bad to people around me. What for? It just make me feel alone, feel arogan. I just think that I' m as a part of neighborhood, part of love and relationship among us. So if there is somebody thinks different, very exclusive in my neighbor, keep distance in relating each other some times make me resenful. What a damn thing in his/her head? What is the advantages being like that?

So, through this blog I would like to share and communicate about my or your experience in love and relationship. Because I'm sure the only way to be free from the problem is by sharing to people we trust, people we know closely. But sometime we also need a book to write our problem. So consider this blog as your book or friend to share.

Let's join the place where we belong to.

1 comments:

M.Ismail June 28, 2008 at 5:32 PM  

Thanks to blogger for this comment form placement. It is great for me to make more interactive dialog between me and among friends. From now on i'm very excited to write more. TQVM

  © Blogger template Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP