Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Broken relationship


By Mochamad Ismail
There is something doesn’t make sense about relationships at my neighborhood. Since the first time I stayed there about 1 year ago everything seems look wonderful. Every Saturday night we gather and hold a free program to strengthen our relationships. Day by day gone, until the last time I realize there is something wrong last days.

The matters is nothing reasonable but I can feel it. The matters is started when one of us suggested to build a gate in the front yard of our living area. I wasn’t at home when the meeting held so I didn’t involved with the decision. As I know not all of us gathered in the meeting just a half members, even less than a half. But the decision was determined. After some days, apparently not all of us agreed with the decision. I understand why. It’s not because of they don’t like but the money is the matters.

For each person must collect the money about 200 thousand rupiahs. It’s too expensive for us. Moreover each of the family still have leasing to the bank and there is still other works like security, roads, water pipeline, etc we have to do. So the gate is not urgent to build anymore. And finally the gate’s plan was cancelled. Friends who agreed and not agreed just keep silent. No more discussion. But since that time, there is something what I feel not the same as before. Our relationships now is not nice....

Image Source: Dreamstime/Free images

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP